Internet Centre was established in February 2009 for all students of Day and Evening Colleges to browse websites related to their educational, extra-curricular and career requirements. The facility, however, is not for entertainment, social networking etc.
The Internet Centre will be open from 2.00pm to 5.00pm to all the students of the Day College and from 10.00am to 1.00pm to all students of the Evening College on all working days. Students can use the facility after duly registering at the Centre.
The facility is provided only for the following purposes:
- To use it for browsing topics/sites related to the subject/general knowledge.
- To search and college materialsfor writing the assignment.
- To prepare the class notes.
- To have access to latest materials in the subject.
- To register for seminars and other academic programs through online.
- To know about the career prospects and for the online registration/interview.
Students should enter their name, dept no. and duration of use in the log book provided.