Online UG Application Portal – 2022
Currently, the Portal receives only LATE Applications. If you abide by this, then only proceed further.
For the purpose of online registration, the applicant must have an Active E-mail Id and a valid Mobile Number.
The college will not be responsible in case of an applicant providing inactive/incomplete E-mail Id & invalid Mobile number which will lead to communication failure and the applicant himself will be vitiating the admission process.
Read the “Admission Information” carefully before filling up the Application Form (LATE).
Separate Registration is necessary for Day College and Evening College.
Application by “MALE” Candidates only.
No hostel is available.
Documents to be uploaded:
Kindly keep scanned copies of the
- A RECENT PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPH ( in .jpg format with Maximum size 80 KB)
- QUALIFYING MARK STATEMENT
- LATEST COMMUNITY CERTIFICATE (Issued by TN Government).
- DISABILITY CERTIFICATE (if applicable, upload the latest certificate issued by the competent authority)
The scanned copy of each document must be in black and white and within 200 KB size
Mode of Payment
Payment for Registration can be made through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, and UPI.
|B.A. Historical Studies|
|B.Sc. Advanced Zoology & Biotechnology|
|B.Sc. Plant Biology & Biotechnology|
|B.Com. (Accounting & Finance)|
|B.Com. (Bank Management)|
|B.Com. (Computer Applications)|
|B.Com. (Corporate Secretaryship)|
|B.Com. (Information Systems Management)|
|B.Sc. (Computer Science)|
- REGISTRATION: Applicant’s valid e-mail id and mobile number necessary.
- An OTP will be received in the applicant’s Mobile Number to validate the details provided by him.
- After validation, system-generated unique User-Id and Password will be provided to the applicant on the screen. The same will also be sent to the applicant’s mobile as SMS and a mail to the applicant’s e-mail id.
- LOGIN FOR FORM-FILLING: Immediately, the applicant must use the above system-generated User ID and Password to login for filling-in the application form.
- The applicant must download his filled-in application form and retain 3 (three) printed Hard-copies of it.