Terms and Conditions
By using the pages in this site, you agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree, please do not use this site. These terms and conditions may be changed or updated from time to time.
This website is owned and maintained by Ramakrishna Mission Vidyapith, Chennai. Unless otherwise indicated, all information contained in this website is copyrighted. You may not copy, frame, modify, transmit or distribute the material obtained from this website, in whole or in part, without the written consent of the copyright owner.
You are welcome to link to this site, provided that in doing so you do not use the name of the Ramakrishna Mission Vidyapith, Chennai and its other Units, and their emblem without permission. Use of the names and emblem of Ramakrishna Mission by unauthorised persons, including their reproduction on other websites without appropriate authorisation constitutes a criminal offence under the Emblems and Names (Prevention of Improper Use) Act, 1950, of the Government of India.
You may not link to this site from a site or in a manner which disparages the reputation of Ramakrishna Mission and its branch centre — Ramakrishna Mission Vidyapith, Chennai, and all its Units.
Use of the text-information, photographs, or videos from this website in any manner is prohibited without the prior written consent of the Secretary of the Ramakrishna Mission Vidyapith, Chennai.
Terms and Conditions related to the use of Payment Gateway/s for Online fee Payments
- Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda College (RKMVC) has set up an integrated Academic Information Management System (AIMS) and uses Payment Gateway/s to collect the student fee payment digitally in a cashless mode. Students are required to pay the relevant fee based on circular; fee such as Annual Tuition Fee, Examination Fee etc.
- Fee paid towards the cost of Online Application Form is non-refundable.
- In case of withdrawal of admission by newly admitted students i.e. 1st year students; they are required to contact the College Office through given email for any queries related to refund.
- Students are required to contact the college office for any other queries related to payments or refunds arising due to any technical issues, errors or any other reasons.
- Payment gateway levies convenience charges.
- Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda College (Autonomous), Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda College Evening College (Autonomous) offer Under Graduate, Post Graduate and Research Degree programmes in the areas of Commerce, Arts and Science. In-campus classroom education is delivered through direct student-teacher interaction. There is no act of shipping or delivery undertaken since ours is a non-commercial educational activity.
- Students are required to pay the fee amount as per the demand displayed in their Student Login dashboard provided to every student. Students can view the same by logging into https://aims.rkmvc.ac.in . Unlike ecommerce websites; the process of Checkout Page for selecting or dropping multiple product/service do not arise in our case.
- Refer the College Prospectus and Admission Information for course wise fee.
- Examination fee details are provided in the web page of Controller of Examinations and also in the college notice board.
The material in this site may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Ramakrishna Mission Vidyapith, Chennai, may make changes or improvements at any time.