Swami Vivekananda defined education as the ‘manifestation of perfection already in man‘. Our Vision is to actualize Swami Vivekananda’s fundamental educational ideals of imparting life-building, man-making, and character-building education. We strive to develop an educational system wherein the rich and spiritual heritage of our country with its hoary tradition of values like sacredness of knowledge, shraddha,purity, devotion of truth, etc., are taught on the one hand; and on the other, are taught the western values of scientific temper, rational investigation into the truth of the world we live in, objectivity of approach through science and technology, work efficiency, team work, etc.
* Imparting and promoting “Man Making and Character Building” education as practically illustrated by Swami Vivekananda.
* Imparting, promoting, and undertaking the study of and research in the arts, sciences and technologies in all their branches, both basic and applied.
* Training students in all branches of knowledge above-mentioned and enabling them to reach the masses.
* Carrying on educational work useful to the industries.
* Pursuing cultural and social welfare service activities useful for the masses.